Welcome to my Blog

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

BAGS..


Bags?? Yes, women cannot do without them. They match their bags with clothes and shoes they wear and some just sling the odd one out without bothering to match with their clothing. And sometimes, they actually look good!
I'm a bagaholic and can't see a nice one. If I happen to see one and like it, it will be playing in my mind until such time I know I can't have it.
Nowadays branded bags come in replicas. For those who cannot afford the genuine ones, will settle for the replica, typically Korean made AAA+. I have my share of those as well. Brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, Prada, Chanel are very much available from Korea. You can see every Tom, Dick and Harry using those Korean made bags!
As for me, when I decide to buy the Korean made bags, I make sure the model is available from the genuine line. At least, those with genuine taste may not be able to tell immediately that the bag is not original..
Anyway, the bag in the picture is the latest edition to my collection. It's a Vivienne Westwood. I ordered this bag directly from Italy. It's genuine and it cost B$811.50 (USD541.00)

Every now and then I'll be posting one or two bags from my collections. So be sure to check out my blog every few days..

1 comment:

Elena said...

Handbags are looking nice in the photograph. I think buying a replica bag can be a great investment especially if you wish to make a style without making too much effort. Girls appreciate the low cost of these replica handbags.

Thanks !!!!
Cheap Designer Handbags