Welcome to my Blog

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BAGS!

Lately, I'm very into bags again! Last month, I bought these bags from facebook. They know that people are very busy to physically go to shops, they sell through facebook. And guess what?? We fools took their bait!! And, I'm one of them fools... :)

Above : COACH POPPY WRISTLET WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS (BND160 = PHP5,760)
Above : BURBERRY STAR WRISTLET (BND250 = PHP9,000)
Above : LONGCHAMP SHOULDER BAG (BND230 = PHP8,280)
Above : COACH OP WRISTLET (BND111 = PHP3,996)

2 comments:

suresh kumar said...

I like your blog . Its very nice. I always read your informative blog post. I want to add some real estate project information with the help of your blog please click hear Emaar MGF Palm Springs

suresh kumar said...

Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog... Nirmal Sports City