Welcome to my Blog

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Monday, March 22, 2010

CEBU TRIP 1

My husband and I arrived in Cebu on Saturday, 20th of March, 2010. Stayed at Cebu Northwinds Hotel for 2 days.
Not so bad for a PHP1,288.00 standard room. The only thing that was very unethical was this morning, someone from housekeeping knocked on our door. Before I could open the door, the lady was already putting the key in the keyhole and started to open the door! I was so angry that I shouted at her from inside the room.

Anyway, yesterday we participated in the 8km Extreme Running from The Outpost to Cebu Zipline. It was a tough route, all the way uphill. At one point I was about to give up; couldn't even walk. But looking at other participants who were also struggling, I went on and finally, we made it in 1hr 20mins.

No comments: