Welcome to my Blog

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Monday, September 1, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!!!

At first I have never thought I'd start a blog. After looking at my nephew's blog, I asked him if he could create one for me. And of course, he did. Thank you, Johari.

So there goes my blog. I started posting one article at a time. And everyday I would check my counter if anyone has visited my blog. Of course, I was new then and didn't know how to get people to visit my blog. So, my nephew had me in his link.

From May 2008 (my first entry) up till third week of August, I only had 211 visitors. And to my surprise, my counter read 323  just a few days ago. And now, while I'm writing this article, my counter reads 710!!!

Thank you to those who have visited my blog. And a special thanks to 'anakbrunei.org' for having me in his link. It is also through his link that I have people visiting my blog. And I hope you all like visiting my blog as I have enjoyed visiting other blogs.

Thank you, again, people... :) 

No comments: