Welcome to my Blog

Create your own fancy glitter text!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This stretch of service road (rumah guru-guru di belakang Sekolah Ugama Paduka Seri Begawan S.O.A.S., Kuala Belait) has been like this for the past seven years since my daughter started ' sekolah ugama'. It has so many holes and very inconvenient to drive along this road. Many parents use this road to pick up their children from Sekolah Ugama Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien in Kuala Belait, to avoid heavy traffic from the main road. Also, 'kesian' the teachers staying here for having to live with this terrible road for decades, I guess..

Not sure where to send this complain, so I think to have this in my blog may be of help. Relevant authorities, please look into this matter.

No comments: